How we work
What is our way of doing things?
From the experience of the implemented projects, the MET has identified a few important steps in the building of a whole Village.
- Creating a partnership with the Mayor’s Office and other relevant authorities;
- Evaluating the existing heritage and its development potential;
- Meeting the local community and getting its support;
- Having all the necessary paper work for the heritage protection;
- Getting together the local team and the council of interested parties;
- Training the team in traditional construction and farming;
- Implementing the reconstruction and rehabilitation work;
- Starting and developing local rural businesses;
- Arranging the guest houses;
- Identifying new projects with the locals.