People who propose a closer collaboration and want to personally participate in the current programs of the Foundation, through volunteer activities, will find a good mentor in the MET team. The foundation manages several projects at the same time, so anyone interested in collaborating with us will find a pleasant and useful way to get involved
Presentation of available volunteer internships
Activating in a space with dreamy landscapes and living communities, with welcoming people, such as the villages of Transylvania, the Foundation proposes internships in which volunteers will have a transformational experience. Together with other volunteers, they will live in a Transylvanian village, in a beautiful natural setting, where centuries-old traditions have been well preserved. At the same time, they will work in an integral environment, within a foundation with prestige and experience. Most of the time, transportation, accommodation in traditional houses and the cost of meals are covered by the Foundation’s projects. If you do not find yourself in any program proposed by us, you must know that we are always open to proposals. You can write us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online volunteering, from January to December: translations of internal documents, articles or brochures from and into English and German, research, internships in graphic design, web developer, coaching for young people and future village leaders, news monitoring, volunteer group management, fundraising, communication, writing and editing, illustrator, photography and video editing.
- Non-formal education activities at the learning centre in Alma Vii village, Moșna commune, Sibiu County, for children and young people, activities that take place from May to September.
- Occasional volunteering for the Foundation’s events, organized in Sighișoara and in the villages of Transylvania, from April to October: involvement in organizing brunches, festivals, exhibitions, conferences, concerts, community holidays.
- Non-formal education programs with the disadvantaged people from Mălâncrav village, Sibiu County, from May to September.
- Internship as a photographer, within the restoration project of the fortified church from Alma Vii village, Moșna commune, Sibiu County, from January to December.
- Volunteered for seedling planting sessions, from March to May.
- Ambassador for the foundation, through which the volunteer can help us to make known the activities and projects of the foundation, throughout the year.
- Corporate volunteering in the villages of Transylvania, from March to October: plantings, educational activities, ecology, team-building.
- Office work at the Foundation’s office in Sighișoara, from January to December.
- Internships are for people over the age of 16 and can last a minimum of one to two weeks. In the case of one-off volunteers, the duration of the collaboration is one day.